|Serving Size: 1 Pinkie Cake||Servings Per Recipe: 8|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories||130||Calories from fat||-|
|Total Fat||7g||Saturated Fat||1.5g|
|Total Carbs||15g||Dietary Fiber||0g|
1. Preheat oven to 250 ̊ F. Lightly grease a Twinkie pan.
2. In a large bowl, whisk to combine cake flour, all-purpose flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, microwave milk for 30 seconds. Whisk in oil, vanilla, and food coloring. Cover to keep warm.
4. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat egg whites until foamy, about 60 seconds. Add 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar and cream of tartar, and beat until soft peaks form, about 2 minutes.
5. In a separate large bowl using a hand mixer, beat egg yolks and 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar until thickened and light yellow, about 3 minutes. Transfer egg whites and flour mixture to the egg yolk mixture. Mix on low speed for 10 seconds, then gently stream in milk mixture until combined.
6. Scoop batter into a Twinkie pan, about 1⁄3 cup per Pinkie, and bake for 12-14 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Pinkies should spring back when touched.
1. In a medium bowl, use a rubber spatula to combine marshmallow creme and frosting.
2. On the flat bottom of each Pinkie, make 3 x-shaped incisions (one on each end and one in the center). Fill a pastry bag using an x-tip with the creme filling. Insert tip into each incision, and fill until you feel resistance. Wipe off any excess with an offset spatula or knife. Repeat with remaining Pinkies.