|Serving Size: 1 slice||Servings Per Recipe: 12|
|Amount Per Serving|
1. Lightly spray a bundt pan or gelatin mold with cooking spray.
2. Into a medium bowl pour ½ cup water. Sprinkle gelatin over water and let sit for 5 minutes to allow gelatin to hydrate.
3. In a medium saucepan, bring remaining 1½ cups water to a boil. Pour over gelatin and stir to dissolve. Add cranberry juice and Sweet ‘N Low® and stir until dissolved.
4. Place bowl with cranberry mixture inside a larger bowl and fill gap between bowls with ice cubes and cold water. Let the mixture cool, stirring occasionally, until it is the consistency of unbeaten egg whites. You may need to replenish the ice and water to chill the mixture adequately. Use a silicone spatula to fold in the raspberries.
5. Pour the gelatin mixture into the prepared pan or mold and refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
6. Lightly oil a serving plate or cake stand (this will allow you to reposition the unmolded dessert if needed). Invert the plate or stand on top of the bundt pan or mold, then flip both over. Allow the gelatin to release from the mold, 2-3 minutes. You can carefully lift up one side of the pan to see if the gelatin has released. If the gelatin does not release easily, fill a sink with warm water. Dip the mold in the water for 10-15 seconds, then dry off the outside of the mold and try to unmold it again.
7. Cut into slices and serve.