|Serving Size: One 6oz Custard||Servings Per Recipe: 6|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories||190||Calories from fat||-|
|Total Fat||12g||Saturated Fat||5g|
|Total Carbs||19g||Dietary Fiber||3g|
1. Preheat oven to 325℉. Lightly spray six 6oz ramekins with cooking spray and place on a sheet pan.
2. In a large bowl stir together pumpkin, eggs, 5 teaspoons Sweet’N Low®, cinnamon, vanilla, ginger, cloves, and salt until combined. Stir in milk.
3. Divide pumpkin mixture among ramekins and bake until set around the edges and very slightly jiggly in the center, about 30 minutes. Let cool on a rack at least 1 hour before serving. If desired, custards may be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 days before serving.
4. For whipped cream, in a medium bowl combine cream and remaining ½ teaspoon Sweet’N Low®. Beat with a hand mixer on high speed until softly whipped.
5. To serve, top custards with dollops of whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon and pecans.